Sunday, February 17, 2013

Success Story No.20

Reen is the founder of FB- TTC Group Malaysia and TTC Association Malaysia. I noticed her when she became the follower of my blog but with a very sad and disappointing tag name of 'when empty arms become heavy burden'. Then, I started to follow her journey in 2011, she doesn't have an easy journey but she got great heart trying to help others 'TTCian' to share their journeys too. God bless her for her effort!

Again, she has an amazing journey. She has experienced ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage, failed IVF/ICSI and cornual pregnancy and finally she got pregnant last September. Read her blog yourself, she recorded in details of the each experience/journey.

1. General Information :

  • Age Group : 30
  • Married for :    3 years
  • Currently pregnant : Yes
  • No. of children : No
2. Treatment/Medical Background
  • Husband : Low Sperm Count
  • Wife :PCOS, blocked tubes
  • Name of Doctor/Clinic: Sunfert
  • Type of Treatment : 2 IVF 
  • Approx. cost spent: not known
  • Total of follicles developed : 3

3. Further information 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for distributing, your familiarity have really affected my heart. Congratulations, I'm so glad that this blog finishes with a joyously ever after! wish we get some updates from time to time, but I realize that you will have your hands full. Take care!
    Thank's & Regard's
    IVF Center in Uttar Pradesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the process of gender selection, the ovaries of the woman are induced with various medicines as in tube baby process, and the production of numerous eggs is provided within the same menstrual cycle.

    We create lovely families with beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Embryo donation is seen as an alternative route to pregnancy. It helps couples that would otherwise be unable to conceive, carry a pregnancy to term. A relatively new procedure, embryo donation involves using another couple's embryos in order to conceive. These donated embryos are then transferred into your uterus using frozen embryo transfer...


    Best Infertility Treatment in India


    Embryo Donation India

    ReplyDelete

  4. My name is Kimberly Nicholas from Sydney,I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is (Great Matatan powerful Spell ), he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4 years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Sydney, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is:(  matatanspell@yahoo.com .  )  

    ReplyDelete